Pick-Up Soccer Rules
Code of Conduct
- Positive attitudes only.
- No slide tackling.
- No Corner Kicks. After 3 "corner kicks" the attacking team starts off with the ball in their own half.
- Kick-in from the sides instead of throw-ins.
- Call your own fouls, and no one else’s.
- If someone calls a foul, respect the call.
- All goals must be scored inside the halfway line.
- All players should bring a black and white shirt to pick-up matches. District Sports will have limited pinnies on-site.
- One pitch, three teams
- Winner stays on
- Games will be either 7 mins or first to score three goals wins
REGISTER FOR PICK-UP GAMES
Conquer AppDownload Conquer
We use Conquer to organize our pick-up sessions. Participants must download the Conquer app to register. Download the app today to see when our next games are!
Whatsapp GroupJoin Group
Our pick-up is more than just soccer, it is a community! Join our whatsapp group to meet other players and be the first to know when new games drop!